Website Conventus Holdings Corporation
As a Conventus Funding Manager you will contribute to building profitable and long-term relationships with your existing clients and ones that you cultivate here to reach business objectives. Your abilities to anticipate, connect, personalize and own the relationship with the customer will deliver a direct impact to the company.
- Ensure that Closing/Funding Team follows all policies and procedures.
- Lead, manage and support doc drawers, closers, funders in team
- Create and ensure a smooth closing process for all loans
- Ensure funding happen on time as scheduled
- Maintain cost controls and meet guidelines established for the Closing/Funding department.
- Order payoffs/releases, OFAC and lien checks, and insurance documents, amongst other information in order to complete loan files.
- Analyze documents accurately and communicate additional needs.
- Support Director of Loan Operations, Servicing and other operational team members.
- Support Conventus’ strong customer relationship culture through customer contact, quality customer service, and superior loan knowledge.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Ensure contracts are reviewed and risks managed and funds flow effectively to MFIs.
- Contribute to streamlining Funding processes and documenting protocols and policies.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of mortgage or lending industry experience
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience
- Prior closing/funding experience required
- Bachelor’s or technical degree preferred but not required
- Superior time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, and information retention
- Proficient detail-oriented communicator and listener
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Mindset and Character
At CHC, we look for future employees who demonstrate and have the mindset and character of our following 4 core values:
- Consistently achieves and exceeds expectations
- Has a curiosity to explore new avenues for growth and/or efficiency
- Strives for excellence and is accountable for area of responsibility
- Encourages other team members to reach such a level
- Fundamentally hard working
- Thoroughly completes tasks at hand
- Performs duties in a way that is focused around protecting capital
- Employs a level of care and attention to detail in all activities
- Gathers and shares customer information and needs
- Timely shares information about loan and business risk
- Shares ideas and learning moments across the team
- Embraces the communicative and proactive management style
Delight the Customer:
- Strict customer focus across all activities
- Clients always come first
- Continuously thinking of ways to enhance the client experience
- Don’t sweat the small stuff, play the long game with clients
- Integrated PTO annually
- Health Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Pre-tax commuter fund
- Pre-tax medical fund