Website Conventus Holdings Corporation
As a Conventus Real Estate Analyst, you will be the gatekeeper to our company s success in executing upon our mission to our clients and investors. We are searching for an ethical and highly detail-oriented, organized real estate professional with the desire to go the extra mile and grow with our company. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key member of our team that is critical to ensuring the integrity and thoroughness of our loan origination process during a pivotal stage of our company s development.
- Analyze SFR (Single Family Residential), Multifamily, and CRE (Commercial Real Estate) properties to determine as is value and after renovation/construction value.
- Assist in due diligence process for larger and more complex Multifamily and CRE loans.
- Assist with Capital Markets efforts.
- Review and analyze third party valuations for accuracy, submit disputes as needed.
- Review loan files for completeness, accuracy, and compliance and raise potential risks and concerns.
- Liaise in time-sensitive manner with Sales, Processing, Servicing, and Capital Markets teams regarding suitability and risk of live and funded loans.
- Conduct real estate market research to provide a holistic view of target markets.
- Maintain working knowledge of investor guidelines and policies.
- Provide feedback with the intent of improving the underwriting process.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Be a team player. The more capacity you have, the more responsibility you will get.
Education and Experience
- Demonstrated interest in Real Estate
1-3 years of experience in a Real Estate-related field
Prior Real Estate valuation experience
Bachelor’s or technical degree
- Independent thought process
- Superior time management skills
- Excellent attentiveness and information retention
- Proficient detail-oriented communicator and listener
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Possess intermediate to advanced Excel skills
Mindset and Character
At CHC, we look for future employees who demonstrate and have the mindset and character of our following 4 core values:
- Consistently achieves and exceeds expectations
- Has a curiosity to explore new avenues for growth and/or efficiency
- Strives for excellence and is accountable for area of responsibility
- Encourages other team members to reach such a level
- Fundamentally hard working
- Thoroughly completes tasks at hand
- Performs duties in a way that is focused around protecting capital
- Employs a level of care and attention to detail in all activities
- Gathers and shares customer information and needs
- Timely shares information about loan and business risk
- Shares ideas and learning moments across the team
- Embraces the communicative and proactive management style
Delight the Customer:
- Strict customer focus across all activities
- Clients always come first
- Continuously thinking of ways to enhance the client experience
- Don’t sweat the small stuff, play the long game with clients
- Integrated PTO annually
- Health Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Pre-tax commuter fund
- Pre-tax medical fund