We’re looking for a highly motivated self-starting Head of Enterprise Sales who is going to drive our sales strategy, build the team from the ground up, and execute on top-line growth goals. This role will report directly to the CEO at EarnUp and will be a key strategic role within the organization.
- Drive business growth at EarnUp with new and existing enterprise accounts with US banks, mortgage lenders, auto lenders, personal lenders, credit card providers, and other financial institutions
- Play a vital role in shaping strategic direction for next versions of enterprise products in collaboration with product team
- Originate new opportunities and pursue all avenues for sales growth
- Meet and exceed revenue targets
- Provide leadership to the sales team by hiring great people, setting sales targets, growing the top line and setting departmental vision and goals.
- Help set company-wide strategies by providing sales metrics and performance reporting
- Set and refine KR’s and operating metrics to assess team effectiveness.
- Collaborate with other departmental leaders to drive overall revenue generation for EarnUp
- Create strategies that drive overall growth at EarnUp
- Lead with a strong analytical approach by developing measurable OKR’s
- Determine areas of opportunities and actionable changes to increase productivity
- Establish and nurture trusted relationships
- 8+ years of experience managing enterprise sales function and team
- A healthy consumer-focused obsession
- High urgency and get things done attitude
- Experience closing large complex partnership enterprise transactions
- Deep understanding of complex sales cycles in a highly regulated domain
- Ability to propose creative solutions to meet customer requirements
- Experience with financial services or insurance
- History of success building sales teams at fast-growing companies
- Growth mindset with a strong desire to collaborate
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Desire to lead through influence vs authority
- A personal alignment to EarnUp’s mission
Why you’ll love working at EarnUp
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early-stage startup with terrific VC backing!
- Fast-paced start-up community with great growth opportunities
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- An open company culture with weekly lunches and off-site team outings
- Office located in the heart of San Francisco
- Great compensation/benefits package