Website SIRVA Mortgage
The Inside Sales Originator is responsible for walking the borrower through the loan application process. The Inside Sales Originator is responsible for nurturing leads into loan applications, assisting the borrower through the pre-approval process and counseling the borrower on loan options at the time of loan lock-in. Expectations will include maintaining scores of at least 75% or higher on all position metrics, completion of 300 applications per year and maintaining a working knowledge of current programs, products, and guidelines.
• Ability to successfully complete 2 or more loan applications per day
• Gathering pertinent loan application data, building customer relationships, and applying technical knowledge of the mortgage industry to provide information to borrowers and assist them in making sophisticated loan decisions.
Communicate with Borrowers & Interested Parties
• Manage an active pipeline of 50-75 applications to produce 10-15 closed loans per month.
• This will include interaction with borrowers to obtain required loan documentation, and working closely with other team members, (i.e. processors, closers), in order to exceed our customer service expectations.
• Manage relationships with lead sources and corporate clients to provide creative solutions and resolve issues.
• Complete all positional skills sets presented in the Training Program
• Successfully passed the NMLS licensing test
• Pass all state licensing tests as required within the first 12 months of hire date
One year mortgage experience
Have a basic knowledge of the mortgage process
High school diploma required
College degree is preferred
SIRVA is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. SIRVA also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also SIRVA’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. The Federal EEO Law Poster may be found at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability of any part of the employment process, please send an email to Human Resources at HRSIRVA@SIRVA.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.