Website SIRVA Mortgage
The Fee Specialist is responsible for setting up work as an assistant to the Loan Closer. The Fee Specialist is responsible for much of the behind-the-scenes tasks in preparing a file for disclosure, closing and funding.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Fees and Changes
• Order fees from Third Party Vendor
• Update lending system with valid fees to prepare for loan disclosure
• Manage Changed Circumstances to stay in compliance with Federal and State Regulations
Final Truth-In-Lending, Relocation Credits and Loan Funding
• Review Closing Disclosures to prepare relocation credits and Final Truth-In Lending’s
• Review final Closing Disclosures for accuracy for final closing approval
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERRED SKILLS
• 1-2 years’ mortgage experience
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• High School diploma required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
SIRVA is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. SIRVA also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also SIRVA’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. The Federal EEO Law Poster may be found at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability of any part of the employment process, please send an email to Human Resources at HRSIRVA@SIRVA.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.