Website SIRVA Mortgage
The Loan Facilitator is responsible for supporting the Loan Counselors teams by contacting and converting mortgage leads into applications. Duties include entering and calling new leads, maintaining follow-up with their pipeline of active files, and scheduling pre-approval appointments.
• Call new mortgage leads from a variety of lead sources to explain the benefits of SIRVA Mortgage and schedule pre-approval appointments with a Mortgage Consultant. Complete a variety of tasks (including data entry, pulling credit reports, and updating files).
• Manage an active leads pipeline of 250 – 300 leads to produce 100 – 130 applications per month.
• Take inbound calls from a variety of lead sources.
• Exceptional customer service orientation with the ability to start and build relationships
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
• A self-managed style that does not require hands-on management supervision
• Proficient with basic computer software
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Flexibility to multi-task and adapt to change
• Math and phone skills are required
• Basic mortgage banking skills and understanding are preferred
• High school diploma required
• Undergraduate degree in Business or Communications is preferred
SIRVA is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. SIRVA also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also SIRVA’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. The Federal EEO Law Poster may be found at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability of any part of the employment process, please send an email to Human Resources at HRSIRVA@SIRVA.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.