Website Solarity Credit Union
Solarity Credit Union is seeking a Vice President of Capital Markets!
If working for a vibrant, innovative, and growing organization is of interest to you please read on. Our current and former employees have a lot to say about us…
“A company you can be passionate about!”
“A job that you can truly love going to everyday!”
“High accountability with engaging culture.”
“The place to be!”
“Great culture & great co-workers!”
“Proud to be a Solarian!”
As a Vice President (VP) of Capital Markets you will be a key member of our Assets Under Management business model. You will work to drive loan sales strategy that is in line with the Board’s vision to completely transform the balance sheet.
- Elevate Solarity’s reputation with investors to assure that we are a world class seller and servicer of consumer, real estate and member business loans
- Ensure the Capital Markets department is optimally utilized to serve business lines throughout the organization for the accomplishment of corporate strategic goals and initiatives
- Assist in managing risk and profitability
- Provide expertise in all areas of secondary markets, loan product development and interest rate hedging derivatives
A day in the life of our VP Capital Markets…
As a VP of Capital Markets with Solarity, your typical day may include:
- Review and confirm daily all rate locks for real estate loan programs
- Develop and maintain loan pricing systems to ensure current loan pricing is accurate
- Lead cross functional team to ensure loan production and servicing functions are acting to sustain eligibility of loans for sale
- Developing pricing for loan products and strategies to sell loans
- Identifying and cultivating investor relationships to purchase whole loans and loan pools
- Creating a consistent and reliable revenue stream from asset sales and hedging activities
- Maintaining exceptional practices to ensure safety and soundness
- Analyze the Mortgage Servicing Rights (MSRs) and consumer pool valuations, including researching, validating and maintaining a model
What else can you expect?
- A highly competitive salary range and a lucrative long-term profit sharing plan
- A comprehensive benefits package low cost medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage for yourself and your family with a generous employer contribution to your HSA account
- Generous paid time off allowances plus 11 paid holidays annually
- A substantial retirement program match of up to 6% of your annual earnings
- A supplemental retirement plan with employer contributions
- An employee wellness program including EAP coverage and gym reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement / student loan repayment programs
- An organizational culture that is committed to our Core Values
- Significant opportunity for career growth and success
- An innovative team that supports member-centricity
What we need from you…
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance (or closely related field) OR a combination of education and experience equivalent to a Finance degree required.
- Ten or more years progressively responsible experience managing an organization’s capital markets approach, with at least four years being at a management level required.
Strategic planning and project management experience needed.
- Comfort with a fast-paced, ambiguous, and changing organizational environment.
Solarity Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status. Solarity Credit Union participates in E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 509.248.1720, ext. 1520 for assistance.